India has always been a wonderland for the countries outside. With its varied culture, religion, topography, it has always been a place of interest for the rest of the world. Our festivals are the open book for the world to now our culture. We are broad-minded people and believe in “Atithi Devo Vaba” meaning God resides in guests. So, when our foreigner friend asks about rakhi noticing a lumba rakhi online, we give a detailed explanation.
Here are some unknown and bizarre facets of India for you to known the wonderland better.
1. The Bandra Worli Sean link has curbed down the traffic between West and South Mumbai has steel wires that is equivalent to the circumference of the earth.
2. You would be delighted to know that the term Shampoo comes from Sanskrit word Champi meaning to message the scalp. So, while you are fishing for the best lumba rakhi designs for bhabhi, pack some of the best hair products as a gift.
3. In today’s date of growing corruption and intolerance, you may be surprised to know that our first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad used to draw only 50% of his salary 9which was INR. 10, 000 then). He said that this amount was sufficient for his living.
4. All of you know all about the ICC and Indian Cricket Team. You gush about these players but do you that our men and women Kabaddi team has been winning all the world cup tournaments?
5. 26th May is celebrated as Science Day in Switzerland because our ex-President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam arrived there that day. And it’s a way of respect from Switzerland to the missile man.
6. You must be knowing that India has the highest number of post offices in the whole world and the number is a grueling 1, 55,015. But do you know a floating post office was also installed in Dal Lake, Srinagar, in the year 2011. So, you can send rakhi to Delhi using this floating post office.